So, in starting to set up bootcamp, I totally managed to f something up! (Yes, I can even break a Mac). I tried the usual turn off / turn on the machine, and CRAP! the CD is still in the drive, and it HAS NO BUTTONS. Eject is totally software driven.
Thankfully, someone already took the time to list all of the interesting things you should try to get your CD back. Number 3 did the trick.
- The iTunes eject button
- Disk Utility ...
- Hold down mouse button at startup
- Hold down C key at startup
- Start up into Open Firmware ...
- Start up in Target FireWire mode ...
- Start up from another machine
- Take your machine to an Apple Store