- 18 Oct Quarkus Insights #67 (guest): Testing command mode
- 10 Oct Obsidian.md plugin: Task Collector
- 07 Oct J4K Keynote: OMG The Best Java Ever!
- 30 Aug Quarkus Insights #61 (host): Do's and Don'ts of Microservice design
- 09 Aug Quarkus Insights #59 (host): Quarkus projects using MicroProfile specs with Giuseppe
- 04 Aug Some notes about jitpack
- 19 Jul Quarkus Insights #58 (host): Sanne talks about Hibernate ORM and GraalVM native images
- 14 Jun Quarkus Insights #57 (guest): Quarkus CLI
- 10 Jun Know your app: Add metrics to Java with Micrometer
- 12 May airhacks.fm: MicroProfile Metrics, Micrometer and Quarkus — podcast with Adam Bien
- 03 May Quarkus Insights #47 (host): Keycloak's Journey to Quarkus
- 07 Apr Quarkus Insights #43 (host): Writing Quarkus Extensions
- 05 Mar DevNexus 2021: The Mechanics of Metrics
- 14 Feb DIY dice cauldron
- 25 Jan Quarkus Insights #34 (guest): Talking about Quarkus 1.11 Release
- 12 Nov J4K 2020: Metrics for the win!
- 09 Nov D&D and Metrics: an unexpected journey
- 12 Oct JConf 2020: Metrics for the win!
- 14 Sep Quarkus Insights #17 (guest): What's new in Metrics
- 06 Mar Hugo with markdown and asciidoc
- 21 Feb DevNexus 2020: Metrics for the Win
- 08 Jan From Jekyll and GitBook to Hugo and Asciidoc, care of Github Actions
- 02 Nov IBM Digital Developer 2019: A Flotilla of Open Source tools...
- 25 Oct Scripts for the win! Updating git repositories for the lazy.
- 23 Oct SpringOne 2019: Monsters and Metrics
- 17 Sep CodeOne 2019: Overcoming Obstacles: Streamline Your Move to the Cloud
- 05 Sep SpringOne 2019 Preview: Metrics for the Win
- 05 Sep Honored to be a Java Champion
- 17 May Spring IO 2019: Spring and the Mystery of the Polyglot Stack
- 18 Feb DevNexus 2019: Spring and the Mystery of the Polyglot Stack
- 16 Feb Code @ IBM Think 2019: Cloud-Native Security for Java
- 24 Oct Oracle CodeOne 2018: Reactive Java? Let Us Count the Ways
- 20 Sep Debug gulp
- 06 Jun Learning Microservices in the open with Game On! Text Adventure
- 19 Apr CF Summit 2018: Cloud Native and the Java Ecosystem
- 10 Mar Index 2018: What is a Cloud Native application, anyway?
- 08 Dec SpringOne 2017: Lightning talk on the Mainstage
- 27 Nov airhacks.fm: Java EE ebullience — podcast with Adam Bien
- 12 Nov Git with edit on an iPad?
- 05 Oct JavaOne 2017: Introduction to Reactive Systems
- 02 May Jekyll templates with Docker containers
- 01 May From then to now.. blogs over 12 years
- 28 Mar IBM InterConnect 2017: Microservices, Twelve Factors, Security
- 02 Feb SouJava: MicroProfile at IBM
- 06 Nov QCon SF 2016: Microservices and Sticky Notes, Game On!
- 17 Oct OSCon London 2016: Game On! Microservices in the open
- 12 Sep JavaOne 2016: Game On! Microservices
- 16 May Game On! Explore microservices with a text-based adventure
- 26 Feb IBM InterConnect 2016: Microservices, Monoliths, and Async EE7
- 27 Jan Swagger-first API design
- 16 Dec Shell prompt crazy for Git Submodules
- 08 Dec Trying to tell the human story...
- 05 Dec Which gradle...
- 04 Dec Secure Microservices: API Keys, Access Tokens, and Signed JWTs
- 02 Sep Using Grok filters to parse Liberty Logs
- 25 Aug Docker script for AnyConnect on OSX
- 21 Aug Don't Wait! Play with Async EE7 instead
- 12 Aug Building portable, 12-factor microservices with WAS Liberty and Bluemix
- 31 Mar Crib notes: ubuntu 14.04 badness
- 31 Mar Crib notes: Docker on OSX
- 27 Feb IBM InterConnect 2015: WebSockets and Async EE7
- 30 Dec Updating to Yosemite: clean install with a clever backup
- 24 Oct Interview with Alex Blewitt: OSGi and Liberty
- 29 Aug Bootstrapping ubuntu server on an external drive
- 13 Jun OSGi DevCon 2014: Building a right-sized, do-anything runtime using OSGi technologies
- 03 May IBM Impact 2014: WebSockets and Liberty Deployment Topologies
- 10 Apr NY WebSphere Users Group: WebSphere Liberty
- 26 Oct ubuntu 10.10: sound crackling (especially pidgin), and fluxbox crashes
- 21 Aug DNS-323: FFP on a stick, nightly rsync backup...
- 16 May DNS-323: Finally back to it (SSH/busybox)
- 01 Apr Movies schmovies
- 01 Apr DNS-323: Initial set-up
- 13 Jan Amen for schedtool
- 04 Jan Upgrading old rails apps...
- 31 Dec Ejecting the CD when things are hosed...
- 21 Dec Happy Solstice!
- 02 Jul Well, as Jon was bugging me about it..
- 24 Jun Scanning in my pencil sketches...
- 24 Jun Fixing ATI again..
- 30 Mar Emergency brain
- 07 Mar When and where to use images..
- 05 Jan Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 3: Networking
- 05 Jan Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 2: Dual Boot / NTFS
- 29 Dec Rails: Staying away from Enums in Migrations
- 18 Dec Gentoo and an IBM T60p - Part 1: Installation and X
- 11 Jul Rails: Printing validation errors as flash notices
- 05 Mar Ruby and Rails
- 01 Jul Gentoo/T40: Nailing down wireless config
- 24 Jun TXP Hack: centralizing priv lookups
- 06 Mar TXP Hack: Using TXP Excerpts like MT
- 23 Feb TXP Hack: MT-Macro like function in textpattern
- 03 Jan Cleaning up gentoo...
- 19 Dec IBM T40 and multi-channel audio (ALSA)
- 01 Dec Handy CD reading/writing/ripping stuff
- 28 Sep ACPI on IBM T40 with 2.6 kernel
- 21 Jul Gentoo on an IBM T40
- 19 May TOYS!
- 19 Feb Helpful stuff for kernel 2.6.x and X (mice/keyboard)
- 19 Feb 2.6.3 Kernel on IBM T23
- 20 Jan Linux/T23 - Dual Monitors